My Neighbor Alice is a multiplayer builder blockchain game where players build and create their own virtual lands, collect and build items, interact with neighbors, perform exciting daily activities and earn rewards.
My Neighbor Alice is a social simulation blockchain game owned by players.
“It’s not just a game for blockchain players. But it is a game that will introduce blockchain to millions of players.” — Anna Norrevik, CEO Antler Interactive
ALICE token started trading on the Binance exchange and investors experienced high volatility. The price went to its all-time high of 72 USD. Since then ALICE price went down like crazy. Investors pushed the price down to 11 USD. I updated this review on 25th March to give you a fresh look at the project due to the sudden price dropdown. Read more in the chapter Trading Alice token.
Register on Binance via our link and get a 10% discount on trading fees. It’s a lifetime discount.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is My Neighbor Alice
- 2 History
- 3 My Neighbor Alice Game Features
- 4 Alice token
- 5 Token metrics
- 6 Team of My Neighbor Alice
- 7 Investors and partners
- 8 Roadmap of My Neighbor Alice
- 9 Product viability
- 10 NFT auctions
- 11 Staking Alice
- 12 Trading ALICE token
- 13 Official channels
- 14 Investing in Altcoin
- 15 Disclaimer
What is My Neighbor Alice
My Neighbor Alice is a free-to-play multiplayer builder-game for players of all ages, but primarily targeted 18 to 39. You can build your own virtual lands, interact with neighbors, perform activities and earn rewards. Anyone can join the world My Neighbor Alice by buying a piece of land and participating in various activities such as farming, fishing, bug catching and beekeeping.
You can upgrade your status by completing quests and competitions in order to get access to exclusive events and NFTs. Players can also design and decorate their lands with different in-game items, or NFTs.
Have a look at the sneak peek demo of an early prototype of the game My Neighbor Alice.
My Neighbbor Alice game was developed by Swedish game studio, Antler Interactive.
My Neighbor Alice was inspired by the game Animal Crossing. It is fun to enjoy the gameplay experience moreover, the players can collect and trade Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 1024MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
My Neighbor Alice Game Features
- Avatars – Each player is represented by an avatar in the game
- Virtual islands – players could either purchase virtual plots from Alice or in the marketplace. Each piece of land is represented in the form of NFT tokens.
- In-game assets – houses, animals, veggies, decorations, or cosmetic items, they can be bought on the marketplace
- Alice token – the main currency of the game, it enables players to exchange NFTs, buy land and use specific DeFi products
After a player buy a virtual island, he can decorate it with various in-game items such as houses, lakes, decorations, animals, plants.
My neighbor Alice will have a reputation system that rewards players as good landowners with increasing benefits.
- Staking yield
- NFT collateral
- NFT rental
- Decentralized governance
My neighbor Alice aims to become a truly user-owned game with its own Decentralized organization called Community Council governed by the community. Users are able to decide on the use of revenue from island sales, in-game asset sales, and traditional game distribution channels. In the meantime, they can also decide on the project development schedule and token buy-back schemes.
The game is designed in a way to allow players to “own the game” by exercising power over the platform. Players also enjoy the democratic governance model based on a liquid democracy and real-world inspiration rules over a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization).
Players don’t have to create a crypto wallet to play the game. It is up to everyone how much he wants to be involved in the game’s decentralized features and DeFi. If you decide to purchase NFTs in the game, you will be required to make a transaction with your cryptocurrency wallet.
- It can be used for payments between players.
- NFT and land can be purchased from the system using ALICE tokens.
- ALICE staking can offer rewards to users.
- The game can reward ALICE tokens for completing tasks and winning competitions.
Alice token is an in-game currency that players will use to purchase in-game items and NFTs in the marketplace. Owning an ALICE token will enable you to stake them in return for a reward and participation in the governance process through the Community Council.
- Alice token can be used to purchase in-game assets, land and cosmetics for the avatar.
- Alice token can be used in the system to earn staking rewards. It is designed to encourage users to hold tokens and support the ecosystem.
- Users can earn Alice tokens through particigamepation in different in-game events, such as competitions.
- Holders of Alice token can participate in the decentralized governance process and decide on the use of revenues, game development and growth.
The project My neighbor Alice has raised 2.2MM USD from two rounds of token sales:
- 21.00% of the ALICE token supply has been sold at 0.100 USD/ALICE
- 0.80% sold at 0.125 USD/ALICE
The total supply of ALICE is 100,000,000 and the circulating supply when listed on Binance will be 17.40%.
- Token type: ERC-20, BEP-20
- Initial Circ. Supply When Listed on Binance: 17,400,000 ALICE
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000 ALICE
- Binance Launchpool Allocation: 3,000,000 ALICE
- Binance Launchpool Start Date: March 10th 2021
ALICE token metrics
- ICO price: 0.125 USD
- Private price: 0.1 USD
|Allocation Type||Token Amount|
|Team and advisor||15,000,000|
|Community & Marketing||15,000,000|
|Play to earn||8,000,000|
Token release schedule
Economic structure, stage 0 – 24 months
Team of My Neighbor Alice
My neighbor Alice is a game by an innovative game studio Antler Interactive. It pioneers VR gaming and does a lot of experiments with Augmented reality and blockchain technology. Antler Interactive has built games for about a million players.
Anna Norrevik – CEO
7 years of gaming industry experience including 5 years of experience at Paradox Interactive
Oliwer Svensson – Game director
Globally featured and “top voted” artist in Unreal Engine Forums Specialist in lighting and AR/VR visuals.
Loraine Gauteul – Producer
Lenny Pettersson – CMO
Anastasia Zudina – Marketing Specialist
Investors and partners
Antler Interactive raises $2.1m in January 2021 for My Neighbor Alice, a new blockchain multiplayer game. Among the investors in My Neighbor Alice are NGC Ventures, Bitscale Capital, Genesis Block, Kyros Ventures, Coin98 Ventures, Asymm Ventures, Augment Ventures, Btx capital, Rarestone Capital and X21 Digital with strategic angel investors such as Arpa and Bella protocol co-founder, Felix Xu and Ankr network co-founder, Ryan Fang.
“We are excited to back Antler Interactive’s new blockchain game — My Neighbor Alice. Blockchain gaming is still in a very early stage compared to its traditional counterparts but it is a great angle to bridge gamers with crypto users. We believe that with the team’s previous experience in game development, My Neighbor Alice could bring a lot of fun for the NFT community” — Roger Lim, founding partner Neo Global Capital
They were also able to partner with Blockchain Game Alliance.
In January 2021, Antler Interactive partnered with Bounce Finance to bring NFT marketplace and in-game trading features to the game. Bounce Finance supports different auction mechanisms for token trades on Ethereum as well as Binance Smart Chain.
Roadmap of My Neighbor Alice
The team expects the full game to be released in spring 2022. Early ALICE investors have been invited to the Steam playtest from January 2021.
- Early prototype on Steam platform with access only for token holders
- Plot trading
- Social feature such as chatting and visiting
- Acquisition of assets (houses, fences)
- 1st quest
- Add decentralized finance (DeFi) component
- More quests and gameplay activities with reward tokens
- Release for DAO (decentralized autonomous organization)
- Choose the name of your neighbor
- More quests and gameplay activities with reward tokens
- Addition of characters
- Earn and craft functions
- In-game auctioning of NFT assets
- Additional gameplay
- Community-created events
- Full release
- Avatar customization
- New clothes and hairstyles
- Eye coloring
The first NFT auction with 255 animals went successful. The animal adoption event launched on Binance Smart Chain with more than 180 unique addresses, generating over 700,000 USD worth of trading volume.
Take a look at the numbers:
- Bids: 1755
- Accounts who participated: 185
- Total amount BID: 2772.109 BNB
- Total BID: 475.41303 BNB
You can farm ALICE on Binance Launchpool.
Staking started on March 10, 2021 00:00 UTC and ends on April 4, 2021 23:59 (UTC).
To be able to stake Alice you need to have a BNB, BUSD, and CHR in your Binance Wallet.
Staking Terms: No upper limit. No KYC required
- Stake BNB: 2,100,000 ALICE in rewards (70%)
- Stake BUSD: 600,000 ALICE in rewards (20%)
- Stake CHR: 300,000 ALICE in rewards (10%)
- Farming Period: 2021-03-10 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-04-08 23:59 (UTC).
Trading ALICE token
My neighbor Alice (token with ticker ALICE) started trading on Binance at exactly 06:00 UTC on 15th March 2021.
Alice trading pairs:
The first day of trading ALICE
The price immediately skyrockets from 0.125 USD to its all-time high 72.222 USD, but within the first 15 minutes of trading, it dropped to 14 USD. The first hour of trading ALICE was very volatile while the price ranged between 13 to 20 USD.
Here is the chart ALICE/BUSD after two hours of trading.
The first week of trading ALICE
After the first weer trading ALICE is clear that the price has a bearish pattern. It drops lower every single day.
Investors pushed the price down to 13 USD / Alice on 21st March, after seven days of trading since ALICE launched.
The price is still dropping and as of 25th March, the price is around 11 USD / Alice.
Honestly, there isn’t any support line, Alice is a new token without any history. As you can see there is quite high volatility.
We must admit that recent days have been red for most of the crypto assets including Bitcoin. We witnessed a small correction that of course did not help ALICE token. Nevertheless, there is not a bright future for upcoming days for My Neighbour Alice.
According to their roadmap, there will be bigger development results in July but before that, there is just hope and a finger cross for investors.
The top exchanges for trading in MyNeighborAlice are currently:
You can also trade ALICE on Uniswap (V2).
Register on Binance via our link and get a 10% discount on trading fees.
Investing in Altcoin
My Neighbor Alice is quite a risky token to invest in because of its recent launch on its first crypto exchange. There has been a huge hype around this project because of the staking opportunity that was 30 days prior to trading. So investors staked ALICE and when the market opened for trading they sold the tokens. That’s one of the reasons why the price of ALICE token peaked and dropped so suddenly.
If you are a more conservative investor you may consider best staking cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin can’t be staked, but it is considered digital gold. Many investors say that the bitcoin investment was their best financial decision.
Are you interested in investing in altcoin more than Bitcoin? Have a look at Efforce WOZX token backed by Steve Wozniak.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make the best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.