Are you interesting in bitcoin so much that you want to put your money in? If you are a newbie in crypto space, make sure you educate yourself before investing in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. To help you with that, we put together bitcoin historical investment statistics.
Bitcoin just turned 124 months old. Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin in 2009, and the good thing is that you can easily look up almost every bit of relevant information about Bitcoin trading online. There are many websites and special software that run statistics reports. Here are some statistics to save you the trouble:
We prefer Coincheckup, and all the data below are from the website.
Table of Contents
Bitcoin Investment Statistics
- All-time high: 20 089 USD
- Cumulative return: 6 214.63 %
Bitcoin daily price movement
Bitcoin price is very volatile. Look at the table below showing price movement (data from 21 April 2018).
Is Bitcoin winning or losing monthly?
- Winning months:
- Loosing months: 52 %
- Max. drawdown in a day: -32.81 %
- Max. growth in a day: 20.65 %
- Max. growth in a month: 87.33 %
|Average Daily ROI||-0.13%|
|Average Monthly ROI||23.53%|
Bitcoin historical returns
- Returns by year 2016: 119.30 %
- Returns by year 2017: 1,355 %
- Returns by year 2017 (till 21 Apr): -37.44 %