BlockShow Europe 2018 powered by Cointelegraph is one of the major international platforms for showcasing innovative Blockchain solutions, revealing hottest industry trends and bringing together the global Blockchain community.
BlockShow Europe will be visited by more than 3 000 attendees; the conference exhibition will include more than 150 projects, and over 120 organizations and companies will provide their support for the upcoming event.
The event will be held on May 28-29 in Berlin. Berlin was chosen as one of the main European centres for FinTech and Blockchain development. Also, large concentration of investments, startups and innovative businesses makes the city a capital for many trending industries.
Table of Contents
BlockShow Europe agenda
The Main Stage of BlockShow Europe 2018 will be entirely focused on the most pressing questions of today’s Blockchain community. Governmental Initiatives, insights from Central Banks, latest updates on worldwide Blockchain regulations.
The Second Stage will present you the whole spectrum of applications and cases of utilizing the Blockchain technology in the most trending global sectors. Thoroughly selected experts will let you know everything about how Blockchain transforms and enhances the major industries of 2018.
Here are some of interesting talks you don’t want to miss.
- Global tokenization
- Decentralized exchanges vs. Centralized services
- Up or Down: What awaits ICO scene in 2018
- Evaluating ICO investments opportunities
- Getting Blockchain investments mainstream
- Unlocking the Blockchain of Things
- How Blockchain changed the concept of privacy
- Will Blockchain drive the evolution of gaming industry
- Global Blockchain regulation
- Blockchain cybersecurity
Check the full list of BlockShow agenda here.
Keynote speaches, discussions and panel sessions
BlockShow Europe 2018 is going to bring together over 70 internationally recognized speakers and experts from banks, institutions and numerous global industries; during single speeches, discussions and panel sessions, all of them will deliver high-quality professional insights, knowledge and more.
Take a look at these incredible, internationally recognized speakers whohave decided to join us in Berlin this May:
- Llew Claasen – Venture Capitalist & Executive Director at Bitcoin Foundation
- Milan Sallaba – Partner at Deloitte Consulting
- Ahmed Syed – Lead, Innovation Office at SAP
- Ivan Liljeqvist – Speaker, Blockchain Influencer at Ivan On Tech
- David Lee – Professor, Entrepreneur, Director and Advisor at LeftCoast
- Dr. Julian Hosp – Co-Founder & President at TenX
- Joern Leogrande – Executive VP, Innovation Labs at Wirecard AG
- Ildar Fazulyanov – CEO and Founder at Well Inc.
- Eugéne Etsebeth – Business Unit Head, Payments and ACH / Central Banks at Sybrin
Over 100 worldwide Blockchain experts
For the whole time of its existence, BlockShow became a platform for over 100 worldwide Blockchain experts, as well as 400+ companies from around the globe. Some of them have already expressed their thoughts about the BlockShow events:
“BlockShow is really great. I’ve been to a bunch of events in the US and this was my first trip outside of the US in the last four years and had to pick a good event. Cointelegraph is not new to the industry, you guys have been around for many years. So it’s not like there are a few events funded by these new entities that do not really understand what the vision was. Of course, you have to know where you came from to know where you are going. So it is a great choice for you guys to organize the BlockShow. It was super awesome and exciting”.
– Charlie Shrem, Founder of the Bitcoin Foundation, Founder at CryptoIQ
“We thought it was a well put together event! The BlockShow Team accommodated us very well with our special requirements of moving our Lamborghini in. Presentation stage gave us a fantastic opportunity to explain our product to attendees. Network opportunities were great there, with dedicated spaces to allow for this and after parties organized by Blockshow. We were very impressed with all the extra effort put in with the artwork, CT and Blockshow style. Overall we had a fantastic three days and would be keen to be a part of the next event BlockShow event! Well done”.
– Sheree Ip, Legal & Blockchain Development at BitCar
Grab your ticket with 20% discount code
Registration for BlockShow Europe 2018 is officially open. Learn more about the conference and its program at the official BlockShow Europe website.
Don’t forget to use 20% discount code: 20BLOCKALIVE and get the most profitable deal right now.